Home Solar Systems Class D Surge Protection for PV System
|FOB Price:||US $30-60 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $30-60/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FV10D/2-100PV
- Installation: Parallel Arrester
- Size: Small
- Certification: ROHS, ISO9001, CE
- Color: Gray
- Function: Surge Protection for PV System in DC Side
- Uc: 100V DC
- in: 10ka
- Protection level: Class C protection
- Trademark: FATECH, OEM is welcome
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 85363000
- Type: Power Source Arrester
- Application: AC/DC System
- Operation Voltage: Low Voltage
- Brand: FATECH
- Speed: <25ns
- OEM&ODM: Welcome
- Imax: 20ka
- No. of Poles: 2 Poles
- Housing material: UL94V0
- Transport Package: 1 PC Surge Arrester in One Inner Box
- Origin: China
1. DC surge protection device for photovoltaic system Characteristic FV10D/2-100PV
-DC surge protection device specially used for photovoltaic system 100Vdc.
-The core parts are metal oxide vristor components with high discharge capacity.
-With Reliable control thanks to Thermo Dynamic Control disconnector.
-Without remote signaling contact for control device.
-Fault indication via red mark in the inspection window.
2. Features of photovoltaic DC surge protection device FV10D/2-100PV:
There is a thermal cutoff member inside the photovoltaic DC surge arrestor, when the protector is over-current or over-voltage and the puncture is nonseviceable, the thermal cutoff member will automatically separate from the photovoltaic DC surge protector from the electrical network, and the indication window will turn red from green.
3. APPLICATION of DC surge protection device FV10D/2-100PV:
Solar Panel, Photovoltaic (PV) System.
4. Certificate of the DC surge protection device
We also can supply DC surge protective device for photovoltaic (PV) system protection 1000VDC, surge protective device with Imax=60kA, 150kA. And type B lightning protective device with spark gap.
If you are interested in ,please feel free contact to me!
|Max. continuous DC voltage[(L+/L-)-> PE]/ [L+-> L-]||Uc pv||V||100|
|Requirement class to DIN EN 61643-1: 2005||Class D|
|Nominal Discharge current(8/20μ s)||In||kA||10|
|Max. discharge current (8/20μ s)||Imax||kA||20|
|Voltage protection level (at In) [(L+/L-)-> PE]/ [L+-> L-]||Up||kV||<=0.6|
|Operation temperature range||-40 ~ +85degree|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Remote control contacts||Option|