80kA 2 poles power surge protector
|FOB Price:||US $80-120 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $80-120/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FV40C/2-275 (S)
- Installation: Parallel Arrester
- Size: Small
- Certification: ROHS, ISO9001, CE
- Color: Gray
- Speed: <25ns
- No. of Poles: 2 Poles
- Uc: 275V AC
- Protection level: Class 2 protection
- Trademark: FATECH, OEM is welcome
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 85363000
- Type: Power Source Arrester
- Application: AC/DC System
- Operation Voltage: Low Voltage
- Brand: FATECH
- Protection Mode: L-PE, N-PE
- Function: Surge Protection for Power System in AC Side
- OEM&ODM: Welcome
- Un: 220V
- Housing material: UL94V0
- Transport Package: 1 PC Surge Arrester in One Inner Box
- Origin: China
1. Surge arrester device for low-voltage power system Characteristic FV40C/2-275 (S)
-Class II / Type 2 power surge arrester.
-Consisting of a base part and 2 MOV plug-in protection modules.
-For using in the lightning protection zones concept at boundary 1-2.
-The core parts are metal oxide vristor components with high discharge capacity.
-Low residual voltage and quick response
-Reliable control thanks to Thermo Dynamic Control disconnector.
-Without remote signaling contact for control device.
-Fault indication via red mark in the inspection window.
-Protection mode: L-PE, N-PE.
2. FV40C/2-275 (S) surge arrester device are suitable for lightning and surge protection in AC 50/60Hz, 220/380V.
3. APPLICATION of surge arrester device FV40C/2-275 (S):
AC power line of house, bank, telecom tower and so on.
4. Surge arrester device for low-voltage power system Certificate:
We also can supply more of product for low--voltage power system lightning protective device, surge protective device with Imax=60kA, 100kA. And type B SPD with spark gap.
If you are interested in, please feel free contact to me!
|Model No.: FV40C/2-275 (S)|
|Max. continuous AC voltage||Uc||V||275|
|Requirement class to DIN EN 61643-1: 2005||Class C|
|Nominal Discharge current(8/20μ s)||In||kA||40|
|Max. discharge current (8/20μ s)||Imax||kA||80|
|Voltage protection level (at In)||Up||kV||<=1.7|
|Recommended back-up fuse||A||125|
|Operation temperature range||-40 ~ +85degree|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Remote control contacts||Optional|