DC power surge protector 20KA SPD
|FOB Price:||US $50-80 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-80/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||1 PC Surge Arrester in One Inner Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FV10D/2-800 PV
- Installation: Parallel Arrester
- Size: Small
- Certification: ROHS, ISO9001, CE
- Color: Gray
- Speed: <25ns
- No. of Poles: 2 Poles
- Uc: 800V DC
- Housing material: UL94V0
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 85363000
- Type: Power Source Arrester
- Application: AC/DC System
- Operation Voltage: Low Voltage
- Brand: FATECH
- Protection Mode: L+-PE, L- - PE
- Function: Surge Protection for PV System in DC Side
- OEM&ODM: Welcome
- Protection level: Class 2 protection
- Trademark: FATECH, OEM is welcome
- Origin: China
1. Surge protector for photovoltaic system Characteristic FV10D/2-800PV
-DC powersurge protector specially used for photovoltaic system 800Vdc.
-The core parts are metal oxide vristor components with high discharge capacity.
-With Reliable control thanks to Thermo Dynamic Control disconnector.
-Without remote signaling contact for control device.
-Fault indication via red mark in the inspection window.
2. Features of photovoltaic DC surge protector FV10D/2-800PV:
There is a thermal cutoff member inside the photovoltaic DC surge arrestor, when the protector is over-current or over-voltage and the puncture is nonseviceable, the thermal cutoff member will automatically separate from the photovoltaic DC surge protector from the electrical network, and the indication window will turn red from green.
3. APPLICATION of DC surge protector FV10D/2-800PV:
Solar Panel, Photovoltaic (PV) System.
4. Certificate of the DC surge protector
We also can supply DC surge protective device for photovoltaic (PV) system protection 1000VDC, surge protective device with Imax=60kA, 150kA. And type B lightning protective device with spark gap.
If you are interested in, please feel free contact to me!
|Model No.: FV10D/2-800PV|
|Max. continuous DC voltage[(L+/L-)-> PE]/ [L+-> L-]||Uc pv||V||800|
|Requirement class to DIN EN 61643-1: 2005||Class D|
|Nominal Discharge current(8/20μ s)||In||kA||10|
|Max. discharge current (8/20μ s)||Imax||kA||20|
|Voltage protection level (at In) [(L+/L-)-> PE]/ [L+-> L-]||Up||kV||<=3.0|
|Operation temperature range||-40 ~ +85degree|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Remote control contacts||NO|