China supply 1pole SPD lightning 50kA surge protector
|FOB Price:||US $60 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $60/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||1 PC Surge Arrester in One Inner Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FV50C/1-***S
- Application: AC/DC System
- Certification: ROHS, ISO9001, SGS
- Protection Mode: L/N-PE
- raw Materials: UL approval
- Remote control contacts: optional
- Certificate: CE
- Protective elements: L-PE: MOV, N-PE: GDT
- Trademark: FATECH, OEM is welcome
- Origin: China
- Type: Power Source Arrester
- Operation Voltage: Low Voltage
- Brand: FATECH
- Protection level: Class II
- No. of Poles: 1pole
- Testing lab: Yes
- SPD Application: Sub-distribution boards
- High surge discharge rating: Imax100kA
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 85363000
1. Surge protector for low-voltage power system Characteristic FV50C/1-***(S)
-Class II / Type 2 surge protector.
-Consisting of a base part and 1 MOV plug-in protection modules.
-For using in the lightning protection zones concept at boundary 1-2.
-The core parts are metal oxide vristor components with high discharge capacity.
-Low residual voltage and quick response
-Reliable control thanks to Thermo Dynamic Control disconnector.
-With remote signaling contact for control device.
-Fault indication via red mark in the inspection window.
-Protection mode: L/N-PE.
2. FV50C/1-***(S) surge protector are suitable for lightning and surge protection in AC 50/60Hz, 220/380V.
3. APPLICATION of surge protector FV50C/1-***(S):
AC power line of house, bank, telecom tower and so on.
4. Surge protector for low-voltage power system Certificate:
We also can supply more of product for low--voltage power system lightning protective device, surge protective device with Imax=60kA, 80kA. And type B SPD with spark gap.
If you are interested in, please feel free contact to me!
|Model No.: FV50C/1-***(S)|
|Max. continuous AC voltage||Uc||V||275, 320, 385, 440V AC|
|Requirement class to DIN EN 61643-1: 2005||Class C|
|Nominal Discharge current(8/20μ s)||In||kA||50|
|Max. discharge current (8/20μ s)||Imax||kA||100|
|Operation temperature range||-40 ~ +85degree|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Remote control contacts||optional|