Type 1 DC Iimp 25kA Lightning SPD Surge Protector
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||1 PC Surge Arrester in One Inner Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FV25B/2-500 PVS
- Application: AC/DC System
- Certification: ROHS, ISO9001, CE
- Impulse current (10/350us): 25kA
- Protection level: Class I
- Remote control contacts: optional
- Certificate: CE
- SPD Application: Photovoltaic System DC Side
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 85363000
- Type: Power Source Arrester
- Operation Voltage: Low Voltage
- Brand: Fatech
- No. of Poles: 2 Poles
- raw Materials: UL approval
- Testing lab: Yes
- Protective elements: MOV
- Trademark: FATECH, OEM is welcome
- Origin: China
1. DC surge protector device for photovoltaic system Characteristic FV25B/2-500PVS
-DC surge protector specially used for photovoltaic system.
-The core parts are metal oxide vristor components with high discharge capacity.
-With Reliable control thanks to Thermo Dynamic Control disconnector.
-With remote signaling contact for control device.
-Fault indication via red mark in the inspection window.
- Type 1/ Class B
- PV system voltage 500Vdc
2. Features of photovoltaic DC surge protector device FV25B/2-500PVS:
There is a thermal cutoff member inside the photovoltaic DC surge arrestor, when the protector is over-current or over-voltage and the puncture is nonseviceable, the thermal cutoff member will automatically separate from the photovoltaic DC surge protector from the electrical network, and the indication window will turn red from green.
3. APPLICATION of DC surge protector device FV25B/2-500PVS
Solar Panel, Photovoltaic (PV) System.
4. Certificate of the DC surge protector device
We also can supply DC surge arrester for photovoltaic (PV) system protection 1200VDC, surge protective device with Imax=60kA, 150kA. And type B lightning protective device with spark gap.
If you are interested in, please feel free contact to me!
|Model No.: FV25B/2-500PVS|
|Max. continuous DC voltage[(L+/L-)-> PE]/ [L+-> L-]||Uc pv||V||500|
|Requirement class to DIN EN 61643-1: 2005||Class B|
|Nominal Discharge current(8/20μ s)||In||kA||50|
|Max. discharge current (8/20μ s)||Imax||kA||100|
|Voltage protection level (at In) [(L+/L-)-> PE]/ [L+-> L-]||Up||kV||<=2.8|
|Operation temperature range||-40 ~ +85degree|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Remote control contacts||YES|