goods from china 3+npe lightning surge arrester ac 275v spd
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||1 PC Surge Arrester in One Inner Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FV30C/3+NPE-275(S)
- Color: Blue
- Speed: <25ns
- No. of Poles: 4poles
- Uc: 275V AC
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 85363000
- Connections: Tt
- Protection Mode: L1, L2, L3-N, N-PE
- Function: Surge Protection for Power System in AC Side
- OEM&ODM: Welcome
- Trademark: FATECH, OEM is welcome
- Origin: China
1. Surge arrester for low-voltage power system Characteristic FV30C/3+NPE-275(S)
-Class II / Type 2 surge arrester.
-Consisting of a base part and 3 MOV + 1 GDT plug-in protection modules.
-For using in the lightning protection zones concept at boundary 1-2.
-The core parts are metal oxide vristor components with high discharge capacity.
-Low residual voltage and quick response
-Reliable control thanks to Thermo Dynamic Control disconnector.
-With remote signaling contact for control device.
-Fault indication via red mark in the inspection window.
-Protection mode: L1, L2, L3-N, N-PE.
2. FV30C/3+NPE-275(S) surge arrester are suitable for lightning and surge protection in AC 50/60Hz, 220/380V.
3. APPLICATION of surge arrester FV30C/3+NPE-275(S) :
AC power line of house, bank, telecom tower and so on.
4. Surge arrester for low-voltage power system Certificate:
We also can supply more of product for low--voltage power system lightning protective device, surge protective device with Imax=80kA, 100kA. And type B SPD with spark gap.
If you are interested in, please feel free contact to me!
|Model No.: FV30C/3+NPE-275(S)|
|Max. continuous AC voltage||Uc||V||275|
|Requirement class to DIN EN 61643-1: 2005||Class C|
|Nominal Discharge current(8/20μ s)||In||kA||30|
|Max. discharge current (8/20μ s)||Imax||kA||60|
|Voltage protection level (at In)||Up||kV||<=1.5|
|Recommended back-up fuse||A||125|
|Operation temperature range||-40 ~ +85degree|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Remote control contacts||optional|